Need Help Finding the Official Name for the Exact Piece of Boat Canvas You Are Looking for?

The Graphics Shown Here Will Assist You

Bow cover and cockpit cover

Standard sport boat with bow cover and cockpit cover

Standard Sportboat Canvas Parts

Standard sportboat canvas parts

Radar Arch Boat Canvas with Camper Enclosure

Standard canvas for a radar arch boat with camper enclosure

Standard Cruiser with Camper Enclosure

Standard cruiser canvas with a camper enclosure

Still Not 100% Sure?

Then please ask our customer service team when submitting your request for quote by entering your questions and concerns in the “Other information / Special requests” box. You may also want to take a quick look at the Help/FAQ page where we address a few of our customer’s common questions and concerns.

A Note About Terminology

Ameritex tries to be consistent with how the canvas parts we manufacture are named. However, some manufacturers have different names for certain parts. For example, some boatbuilders might call a Bimini top on a boat with a radar arch a “forward top.” Thus, it will be labeled as such in our parts listing for that particular brand of boat, whereas it will be labeled as a “Bimini top” by brands that refer to it as such. Or your boat brand might call your bow cover a “tonneau cover,” etc. If you’re not sure of something, please contact us or make a note in the “Other information / Special requests” box when filling out our quote form.