**Please note our holiday shutdown**
AmeritexDirect manufacturing facilities will be closed from Wednesday, Dec. 20 through Friday, Jan. 5, for Christmas and the New Year holidays. We will not be quoting, manufacturing, or shipping orders for AmeritexDirect replacement boat canvas parts during this time. We will resume our regular hours of operation on Monday, Jan. 8. We will respond to any inquiries submitted during our closure at that time. Thank you for your understanding and patience. Please enjoy the holiday season.
Time to replace your boat canvas?
Only AmeritexDirect boat tops and canvas covers will fit like the original marine canvas that came with your boat. That’s because if your boat canvas has an Ameritex or Taylor Made tag, then we made your boat top and boat enclosures back when your vessel was brand new, and we can remake them again for you now. All you need to do is submit the Request A Quote form to get started.
For roughly the last decade, we have been sewing laser-engraved, rubber tags into all of our boat canvas parts. These tags are meant to be permanent. If your boat canvas has one of these tags (as pictured) branded either Taylor Made or Ameritex, it contains your original part number (P/N) and date of manufacturing (DT). That is all the info we need to remanufacture the exact same boat fabric parts that originally came with your boat.
NOTE: If your boat canvas does not have one of these tags, we are unable to recreate your canvas. Without a part number, we have no way to tell which of the thousands of canvas patterns in our system fit your boat.
The Benefits of Ameritex
- Your boat canvas replacements will be custom-made at our state-of-the-art facility and delivered factory-direct and ready for installation in a flash.
- Our precision-fit boat covers and tops are the best protection you can get from the elements, and the price is surprisingly affordable.
- Our new canvas parts are custom sewn to order, there’s no middleman. You are buying directly from the Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM).
- Taylor Made and Ameritex fabric systems include snap-on boat covers for your bow or cockpit, Bimini tops (a.k.a. canopy tops or convertible boat tops), mooring covers, T-Top canvas and more.
- The canvas AmeritexDirect provides is highly-engineered, a far cry from the tarps some people cover their boats with. Our fitted covers will save you money in the long run.
- Taylor Made and Ameritex make boat covers for some of the leading boatbuilders and brands in the world. And now, we can remake them for you too.
AmeritexDirect – together with our parent brand, Taylor Made – has been in the boat cover business for over 100 years. We know our canvas. Your boat is a big part of your life. That’s why we’ve dedicated our lives to helping you protect it.
Products & Services
Your boat is an investment. Protect it with replacement canvas parts that are identical to those that originally shipped with your boat. Bimini tops and frames, bow covers, cockpit covers, camper tops and frames, enclosures and curtains, the list goes on and on…
The Ameritex Advantage
What's the difference between the canvas boat tops and covers you get from Ameritex versus a local or online marine retailer? Generic, off-the-shelf boat canvas might save you some money, but it won't give you the Ameritex Advantage…
Popular Boat Brands
Ameritex is an original equipment supplier to some of the biggest names in the world of recreational boating. We make the canvas that goes on the boats as they leave the boatbuilder's yard. These are just a few of our most prolific brands…
Get help with canvas
We can't thank you enough for your order. But it wouldn't be very nice of us if we didn't help make sure your new canvas looks fantastic on your boat…
I had no clue who made my boat canvas or reason to care… until now. So who is Ameritex Fabric Systems anyway?
Frequently Asked Questions
Ameritex wants to make ordering from us as easy as possible. So, for those that have given boat canvas very little thought until now, here's some of our best answers to commonplace questions…